September's Curse 31st August 40ss Singles Tournament, Bournemouth

Forestreverie

Me and Liz are definitely up for this, will ask around at the club tomorrow to see if anyone else wants to come down as well, but there will be at least two of us.

This'll be awesome, also might give me a chance for revenge according to what goes down at MCC

Sign me up as incredibly interested! I'll confirm for definite in a few days. 

Glad to hear it, hope you bring some of the others.

• 2 weeks later...

Annoyingly I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I've got a family event in Cheltenham that weekend as my Dad is being shipped off to the backside of the Middle East again and we are all going up to see him off. Sorry guys :(

Understandable.

Well hopefully this won't be the only tournament down here, but also maybe you should come out to another sometime.

Any word on mates wanting tickets?

Understandable.

Well hopefully this won't be the only tournament down here, but also maybe you should come out to another sometime.

Any word on mates wanting tickets?

I've been keeping an eye on the tournament locations so if something comes up I'll definitely give it a looksie. I've asked around and there seemed to be a little bit of interest but you know the guys. They are boarderline useless at the best of times  :D

• 2 weeks later...