Murder on the Rails: a Gencon Pick-up game

Brewmaster

(Forgot to post, Meet the Passengers is an intro to the NPCs)

MtP: Marshal Jack Corbin

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Ethan_Ryer_595.jpg

Guild members accompany trains heading to and from the Breach to maintain order and keep undesirables from causing trouble. At least that's how Marshal Corbin sees it. His life has been influence directly by the Gunpowder wars, so when given the opportunity, he signed up for guard patrol, and eventually landed on train detail. He's very no nonsense in his work, maintaining regimented stoicism. But he's a well rounded marksman and a formidable fighter. If "Union Jack" is on your train, you can breathe easier

I guess Wednesday is almost the same as Saturday, right? >_> <_<... So, after some looking into when things happen and trying to understand the concept of time, I have decided on the following:

Murder on the Rails: This event will happen Friday evening after dinner

Number of Event Tickets: Zip, zero, zilch, nix, nada, none... the number of tickets required is exactly one less than one. 

Number of Players: Between 5 and whatever won't get me in trouble with the hotel.

How Long: Until people get bored, but probably a few hours at least.

I'm going to start up a new thread for a Role Call just so I know how many people I got showing up.