Form fillable character sheet?

chadmeister

Sacrificing Guinea Pigs doesn't always work.. You want to use larger mammals.

or a Rat, just sayin'... ;)

EDIT: Just had that mental clip behind the ear and the voice of my mother reminding me.

"Thankyou Mako, love your work."

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Sorry to ressurect this but have a request.

We've been playing for a while now and the sheet is all kinds of awesome. But i was wondering if it would be possible to get an additional talent page added onto the pdf? My mojo isn't good enough to get it done unfortunately. Many of our players have moved onto third and even fourth pursuits at this stage of the game and while they can drop talents in under another pursuits it's starting to get a bit messy for some.

so yes, a second copy of the talent page inserted into the pdf would be all kinds of awesome.

Thanks.

Regards,

ad

A sheet for Pursuits only would be a good idea as by the rules you can be using multiple Pursuits over time and two is just not enough, and a sheet for general talents would also be a good idea as one can collect more then there is space for on the sheet available.

I noticed there is missing an area for the Magical Theory to be written, so maybe a page only for magic so its more collected into one page instead of different page.

Just for clarity here - I took the already existing character sheet PDF and made it fillable. I'm not going to be adding boxes as that's a lot more hassle (and not my place, it's Wyrd's property).

I'm certainly not going to be rewriting the character sheet and rearranging it all over the place.

Just for clarity here - I took the already existing character sheet PDF and made it fillable. I'm not going to be adding boxes as that's a lot more hassle (and not my place, it's Wyrd's property).

I'm certainly not going to be rewriting the character sheet and rearranging it all over the place.

Defintiely not what I was expecting to happen here. Just looking for an extra copy of the pursuit page added to the pdf or even made available. Unfortunately my pdf-foo isn't up to scratch.

In your own time Mako no rush here. We've been using a paper sheet for now but an electronic one for ease of record keeping would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ad.

The page extraction isn't hard, it just means having time to get out the laptop and load it all up. Heck, I probably should have thought to do it way back as I've used three or four pursuits myself once or twice!

That one I'm happy to do as soon as I get an evening at home where I don't have to do exciting things like ironing and cleaning...

• 2 years later...
On 21.5.2014 at 5:34 PM, Mako said:

And done!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9563951/TtB%20Fillable%20Character%20Sheet.pdf

Hope it works, if there's any glitches let me know. It should be able to:

provide a drop down of aspects on the skills panel

have check boxes for fate steps

tooltips for calculating derived stats

autofill the suits down the twist deck once you select the order of the top four, from a drop down (in the malifaux font if you have it installed)

automatically have the numbers of the cards, but leave them changeable in case you take a talent that does that

(As a side note, I have no idea if I can upload it to the forum download section but if anyone with the power and skills wants to, feel free!)

@Mako or others

I´m new with TdB. I´m looking for a fillable char sheet for out first game.

The link from Mako dosn´t function anymore. Can someone Upload the file again?

• 1 month later...

@Microft i found the link, it's not in the downloads package on Wyrd side anymore, i only found it in a 2014 post on the forum :)

http://www.wyrd-games.net/s/TTB-Character-Sheets.zip

I could not find any fillable pdf using the Into the Steam sheet though, if anyone has one they are most welcome to post it :D