UKGT 2014 8th and 9th November

OldManMyke

Congratulations to all those who snagged a ticket. It's an awesome venue so I'm sure it will be an amazing GT.

Mike, for those of us that can't make it (was never even going to ask for as pass out one week after our new baby's due!) will there be anything akin to a supporters pack? ( I don't mind missing the games but shwag is a different matter entirely )

I was very interested, but was distracted on Saturday.  Glad I didn't book a hotel in advance of getting a ticket! :'(

As none of the Canterbury Crusaders managed to get tickets, we are discussing the possibility of a smaller "UKGT Refugees" event on the same weekend :)  Likely to be a ranked one-day event along the lines of 45SS, 4 games, fixed faction.

Would those who missed out on the UKGT tickets be interested in attending an alternative event that same weekend in Canterbury?  If so, I'll start a separate thread.

I was very interested, but was distracted on Saturday. Glad I didn't book a hotel in advance of getting a ticket! :'(

As none of the Canterbury Crusaders managed to get tickets, we are discussing the possibility of a smaller "UKGT Refugees" event on the same weekend :) Likely to be a ranked one-day event along the lines of 45SS, 4 games, fixed faction.

Would those who missed out on the UKGT tickets be interested in attending an alternative event that same weekend in Canterbury? If so, I'll start a separate thread.

I would be interested in a one Dayer in Canterbury!

Blimy, I thought the sell out talk was just that.

Can you ad me to the reserve list.

I'm happy to be involved in a sourtherners event in Canterbury, should taht be the alternative

Canterbury had about 8 interested people. along with a few thanet as well, not sure how many of them might have made it.

Can't say for sure at this point how many would certainly have made the GT, many have to earn the Brownie points for a weekend away, but I wouldn't have been surprised to see at least 5 of us there if there was space