A Wyrd Place

Hey All !

Im sure most of you know but incase you dont  there is a awesome Facebook group called "A Wyrd Place".

It is a international group filled with wonderful people. Great place to hang out and share your Malifaux Pictures, get ideas for building your crew, or just enjoy the random Wyrd chatter :)

Come take a look !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AWYRDPLACE/244780749052330/?comment_id=244783122385426&notif_t=like

• Like 1

It's a truly great place. Especially if you love the game. There's no negativity....and if you have a problem or a complaint about a model not working well for you or you aren't sure how to get the best use out of something.....there's usually a dog-pile of helpful folks who jump in and tell you how that model works for them.

There are some really great artists that hang there too and they're happy to give advice on any project you're working on.

There is no air of confrontation as sometimes happens on other sites.....just constructive help with any issues and people just generally loving talking about all things Wyrd.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Terry Bailey Sr said:

I was on that facebook group until today. They made it clear my opinions are not welcome unless I am a top tournament player.

necroing 4 year old threads is what life is all about. 😆

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LordZombie said:

I was wondering if that was just me, but I feel the attitude toward the game lately has been "git good or stop playing". 

completely based on local communities, on our isle we are very friendly and encourage random and unique lists for any miniature game. like having a list with two ice golems in ramos crew to throw spiders at people 🤣

• Durza locked this topic