defensive stance

Verdeloth

Question

It say i discard a card to get + to all df duels and for instance discard a card and use 2 ap to get two + flips. But its still just 1 card ?

Bonus question. Am i forced to activate every model every turn? Lets say i want to have manupilative or perfetct camoflage still up because my enemy is out of reach and he will out activate me due to more models

5 answers to this question

The example on P39 is clear that it's one card even if you spend two AP.

You have to activate all models, "... she must choose and activate..." P35.

Edit: Ninjad!

"It gains the following condition until the start of its next acivation a number of times equal to the AP spent on this action"

... I would say that it is very clear that you get  :+fate for each AP spent, which means if you use 2AP you do indeed get two  :+fate  :+fate .

I thought the question was how many cards you discarded when you took the defensive stance general action. Which is always one regardless of how many AP you spend.

Ah sorry I misunderstood the question- yes you do indeed only discard one card even when you use 2AP for :+fate  :+fate  :)