The Haunting

So there I was... down at my coffee table, in front of the TV, putting my models back in my transport case after a session of painting, tidying up before going to Spain for a week of vacation... when some unseen force pushes my arms a little too low with the foam tray I am carrying... just barely low enough to touch a larger model... possibly a Poltergeist... and pushing him off the table to plummet. There was a snap... an instant of searing heart pain... a flash of utter panic... I bent down to pick up the Poltergeist and inspect him. 

He was missing a hand.

The model apparently dropped at just the EXACT angle to fall directly on his wrist, snapping it off. What are the odds??? There are dark forces afoot, I tell you! He landed on berber carpet, for crissake!! I was devastated, and I looked EVERY WHERE for the severed hand, but to no avail. Bad things truly happen.

So that brings me to my question: Where can I find a 2E plastic Poltergeist outside of the Pandora boxed set?? I don't mind painting him again (though I do dread it a bit... he takes me a while...), but I just don't know where to find one separate. Does anyone have any ideas? Or, even better, does anyone have one that they're willing to part with???

That's going to be tough to match.  Since I can't help directly, I'll toss out some ideas:

If the nylons-over-the-vacuum-cleaner-tube idea (see the "we need to talk about intuition" thread for a picture) doesn't turn up the hand, you could try looking through the Reaper lines for a mini with "close" hands that you can order bits for.  Most of their bits are reasonably priced, although shipping can bite back. ;)

Another possibility would be to embrace it as a specter of death, and graft on the scythe-like "hand" from a tyranid (probably a hormagaunt, for sizing).  Shouldn't be too tough to find a 'nid player with extra bits in your neck of the woods.