Malifaux Mobile App

And all the same "tests" done on my lumia 525 with the same wonderful results.  I will say that the resolution difference meant that the UI felt a little cramped in places but it's a budget phone and everything worked; wouldn't ask for much more :)

I also hit the FAQ button from the main menu on both devices (realized I hadn't bothered previously) and it all works fine provided I have a PDF reader installed. I'm not actually sure what would happen if I didn't and it's possibly worth noting that neither device came with any kind of pdf reader installed by default.

And all the same "tests" done on my lumia 525 with the same wonderful results.  I will say that the resolution difference meant that the UI felt a little cramped in places but it's a budget phone and everything worked; wouldn't ask for much more :)

I also hit the FAQ button from the main menu on both devices (realized I hadn't bothered previously) and it all works fine provided I have a PDF reader installed. I'm not actually sure what would happen if I didn't and it's possibly worth noting that neither device came with any kind of pdf reader installed by default.

If I'm not mistaken it would just ask if you want to go to the store to get an app that can use pdfs.

Also yes, I have released an update for the android. It should automatically update as soon as you open the app. That will be the last one since I want to go ahead and upload to the play store soon

Can I make a suggestion for the Android app?

Generally in most apps you can press the back button to exit the app but with this one you can't and have to press the home button.

Can you implement the back to exit from the main screen?

Yeah, I don't think that will be an issue. I'm still wrestling with getting the iOS version out, but afterwards I plan on moving the android one to the app store, so I'll try to get that in before hand.

I have an IPhone 5 if you would like a play test and bug report. I test products for Microsoft so I understand the proper way to look for and report bugs.

Thanks but I've allready tested the app for iPhones and the like. I've allready submitted the app to the store for review and I'm waiting to hear back about its approval status. Supposedly I should hear something by end of day Wednesday at the latest (Although I was led to believe I would have the results back today). Once I hear back, I'll post here about it.

• Like 1

Ya had an HTC X8 but wife convenced me to go iPhone but I test there PC and Xbox products

Most people can test a lot of the PC products if you go to there testing site the Xbox takes a while to get into. If anyone want the site let me know.

Shouldn't you have a Windows phone then? :P

Thanks but I've allready tested the app for iPhones and the like. I've allready submitted the app to the store for review and I'm waiting to hear back about its approval status. Supposedly I should hear something by end of day Wednesday at the latest (Although I was led to believe I would have the results back today). Once I hear back, I'll post here about it.

Let me know when it goes live and i will buy to support any future endeavors you do.

Still no word from Apple yet, and from what my wife and coworkers have said I probably won't hear anything until end of day today AT THE EARLIEST, but most likely won't hear anything until Wednesday because Apple has apparently changed from 3-4 days to review a new iOS App (how long the wait was when I last made one) to 5-7 days for the review of the first upload. I've done all I can to get the iOS version out to you guys, but really it's just a waiting game for me as well at this point. When I know more, I'll post it here.

Moose,

I use the android app for crew creation almost exclusively now. Good show.

Awesome, great to hear it. Although once I put the android version on the Play store, I'm going to release one final beta build that will pop up a message telling people to go download the Play store version because the beta one won't be getting any more updates.

Also, I just recieved an email from Apple saying that the app is now currently being reviewed (before it was just listed as waiting to be reviewed so any progress is good at this point)

• Like 1