Malifaux Mobile App

• 4 weeks later...
On 26 maja 2016 at 0:01 AM, Furio said:

Not yet, the creator says it will be in both the apple store and play store once it's finished.

Well, just to let the people know - it is in the stores now. And already had one update, to version 1.1 :-) (Apple still needs to approve it at the time of this posting). 

You can find it here for Android (Google Play store) and for iOS

Thanks. An amazing app. Congrats to your wife for the drawings.

One minor comment: sometimes, when I use the back button of my cell phone, I don't come back to the previous window. I may return to the main menu or even quit the program. For example, in the schemes section, suppose I click on a scheme to read the description, I have to click on the "close" button to come back to the list of generated schemes. If I click on the back button of the cell phone, I go back to the main menu. That's maybe something you could improve in future versions.

On 29 czerwca 2016 at 11:18 PM, Franchute said:

Thanks. An amazing app. Congrats to your wife for the drawings.

One minor comment: sometimes, when I use the back button of my cell phone, I don't come back to the previous window. I may return to the main menu or even quit the program. For example, in the schemes section, suppose I click on a scheme to read the description, I have to click on the "close" button to come back to the list of generated schemes. If I click on the back button of the cell phone, I go back to the main menu. That's maybe something you could improve in future versions.

Hey

This should now be fixed, as of the 1.1.3 version from Google Play store. 

Well, I hope it is. I only have an old tablet to test ;)

17 hours ago, Soul Puppet said:

Hi all, I downloaded this yesterday but when I use it to build a Hamelin crew, it only allows me to hire one Stolen. Is this a bug or do I have an old version or something?

You can only hire a single totem by the hiring rules unless the totem has a printed exception.  The stolen's rare 3 allows you to summon more