Malifaux Mobile App

. I will say that I thought I did list what cards are flipped when you randomly generate a set of stratgey's and schemes, but this does really apply when you manually pick them. If the community would prefer to see them that way, then I'll make the change to show them when manually selecting.

What you do have is

11:ram Murder Protege
  11:ramBodyguard 
   4:mask Entourage 
   4:maskBreakthrough

What I'm asking is.

Flip:  11:ram , 4:mask  

11 Murder Protege
:ramBodyguard
  4 Entourage 
:maskBreakthrough

I know it doesn't look different.  It will just match how we look for cards.

Thanks.

. I will say that I thought I did list what cards are flipped when you randomly generate a set of stratgey's and schemes, but this does really apply when you manually pick them. If the community would prefer to see them that way, then I'll make the change to show them when manually selecting.

What you do have is

11:ram Murder Protege
  11:ramBodyguard 
   4:mask Entourage 
   4:maskBreakthrough

What I'm asking is.

Flip:  11:ram , 4:mask  

11 Murder Protege
:ramBodyguard
  4 Entourage 
:maskBreakthrough

I know it doesn't look different.  It will just match how we look for cards.

Thanks.

That's fair. As I've been re-doing the crew creator, I've also been considering redoing the Encounter generator to use the same framework, It wouldn't be that hard to do it your way which I prefer, so it'll probably happen.

As a side note, does anyone know of a service I can use to host web pages, so I can put the new version of the crew creator up for testing? I don't mean like blogger, domain host, or file uploader sites. Just a simple website hosting service where I can upload my own html, css, and javascript?

As a side note, does anyone know of a service I can use to host web pages, so I can put the new version of the crew creator up for testing? I don't mean like blogger, domain host, or file uploader sites. Just a simple website hosting service where I can upload my own html, css, and javascript?

If you use github to host your source code (and why wouldn't you?  :)  It's easy enough to create a project/repo that has just html, css, etc.  I use it to host my CV online!

https://pages.github.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Dhampir said:

I think I've found an error with Zoraida, with her special WP4 hiring rule she can hire all the Arcanist gamin, current only the wind gamin are appearing in the merc list.

I'm not sure but can she hire the Essence of Power under this rule?

Its a Living only rule on Enthall, so she can't hire all those non living gamin 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Neonbasschild said:

I personally have been waiting since last October for this to come back. No news in 6 months, I think at this point we can safely say its not coming back.

Have you tried this one, its currently being developed and constantly updated, just report bugs to the FB group or direct via email.

Facebook group You have to request beta access once in the FB group.

• 2 weeks later...