Levi combos

CaptainAsh

Cheers for all the ideas guys!!

Started looking at options for Levi myself... Literally listed out every non gremlin construct & every non gremlin undead model... As well as the Outcast options available..

There's a lot of choices, huh?

Based on the fact I don't REALLY wanna start buying ressers, I'm thinking Pariah of Iron is gonna be my mainstay option.

Initial thoughts: Joss + a couple of spiders = LOTS of scrap. Add summoning options from Levi / Rusty = potential turn 1 desolation engine for the cost of 2 spiders.

Will get a few games in with the basics (Man am I hanging to get hold of the new A&D model)... But super keen to hear what others have done...

Scheme runners when you don't run necropunks? Void wretches have been my go to... Watcher? Assd. stuff the mech rider poops out? anything else?

Cheers,

Mouse

The fun thing is PoI doesn't limit you to just guild/arcanist constructs. There are a great many resser models that are both undead and construct. Honestly though PoB gets access to  rotten bells and with Levy they are super great, move your waif/anchors into range of each other, move friendly models out of melee, lure abombs out for use of Levys teleport and just generally force your opponent to be near things he doesn't want to be near. \

Abombs are fine scheme runners 5 inch walk and nothing wants to hang our near them  and if they die you can scrap tornado a&d if it is in range.