Toy Soldier - Stockport 19/20th July

mythicFOX

Toy Soldier is a multi-system event held each year at North West Gaming Centre in Stockport.

Malifaux took a break from the event last year but I've offered to step up and help them run Malifaux again this year. With the bar staff bringing drinks to the tables it's always been a very fun, and occasionally messy, event. We had a great weekend playing the team GT there a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure we'll have a riot at Toy Soldier as well.

I'm still working on the exact format details but expect a 50ss ranked tournament not too far from gaining grounds.

Tickets are £21 for the weekend, purchased by PayPal to; marauder.games@googlemail.comWhen paying you need to tell them you're playing Malifaux. You don't want to wind up playing 40k by mistake. :huh:

There's also a free Xwing event on the Saturday night for those of you who fancy a little pew-pew spaceship action.

Thread on TWF about the wider event;  http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=122002

Venue Address:

The North West Gaming Centre
1st Floor
Hallam Business Centre
Hallam Street
Stockport
SK2 6PT

More details to come, any questions give me a shout :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's great to see people jumping on board with this.  

It's with regret I'm going to have to step back from TO-ing the Malifaux at Toy Soldier. It's not a decision I take lightly, however due to a number of circumstances it's no longer practical for me to attend the weekend.  Never fear though, local Hanchman CunningStunt has kindly offered to step up and TO the event in my place. I'm sure he'll do an excellent job.

So get signed up and make me feel more rotten than I do already for not being there.

Thanks James.  I'll probably start a new thread over the next couple of days and start working on the rules pack.

Interest does appear to be picking up a bit now, and £21 is a bargain price for a 2 day event.

So come on people, you know it makes sense!