The looking for a vassal game thread

SevenSins

Availability: 7 days a week, 8:00 PM (Eastern [-5 GMT]) till 2'ish AM.

I prefer someone that isn't going to come in with roflstompwtfbbq cut throat mentality...as I'm wanting to learn, not be your punching bag (and subsequently be turned away by NPE).

Also, would help if you have Reva experience as that's the crew I'm starting out with.

If you are planning a game with another - I'd like to sit in as an observer too (especially if one of you is playing Reva), so please feel free to tag me in any games that you set up during my available times.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is this thread still active? it says 2014... in any case i will post in the hopes of a response. i am new to malifuax i have two crews (Mcabe and Lucious) sadly i have had these two crews for over a youre maybe two, yet i have never played a game of malifuax. i just recently learned of vassal and im hoping to play. I would need someone who is willing to walk me through some stuff, i have the rule book but i never played as i said. 

13 hours ago, shouldylocks said:

is this thread still active? it says 2014... in any case i will post in the hopes of a response. i am new to malifuax i have two crews (Mcabe and Lucious) sadly i have had these two crews for over a youre maybe two, yet i have never played a game of malifuax. i just recently learned of vassal and im hoping to play. I would need someone who is willing to walk me through some stuff, i have the rule book but i never played as i said. 

The thread is semi active but you might have better luck checking out our discord https://discord.gg/sQtQxtZ, or our Facebook page at malifaux vassal players 

14 hours ago, shouldylocks said:

Hello, are you looking to play 2E rules or 3rd edition? I'd be up for playing but only have the 2nd edition rulebooks. I'm a little rusty as haven't played for a while but I'd be up for giving this a go. 

9 hours ago, Newbie arcanist said:

Hello, are you looking to play 2E rules or 3rd edition? I'd be up for playing but only have the 2nd edition rulebooks. I'm a little rusty as haven't played for a while but I'd be up for giving this a go. 

The rules are free online on the wyrd resources page.

Then the app is free too

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Hi There,

i'm looking for someone to show me the ropes in Vassal, fooled around with the Setup a bit, but would appreciate help.

Playing from Central Europe

Thanks if someone is willing to spend the Time

Discord Gheist#5899

There's frequently people looking for games in the discord group, recommend that!

https://discord.gg/UTfVzUTg

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...