The looking for a vassal game thread

SevenSins

Looking for a game sometime today (9-11-15, Monday), not sure Timezone will matter all that much, as long as I'm on :)

Anyone interested in a Nythera match I'd love to throw something together, or if there are any new players to Vassal, I don't mind at all helping with what I can (Functional knowledge at least).

Looking for any games sometime the next three days.  I'd like to be able to play a bit more for Nythera, if anyone is available :)

Vassal is really my only option for getting matches in for the World event, since I have no local groups outside of the one I have heard about that is an hour away from me.. so not terribly local (And with off times from my days off).

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to find a few players who can play during the week. 7-10 est roughly works for me. Im hoping to find regular opponents to test new ideas with. Im starting a new faction, and have rarely played on vassal. Im experienced with neverborn and arcanists, but am starting Gremlins and Outcasts. Feel free to message me on here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm typically looking for vassal games, @Umie . Sorry I didn't respond sooner. It's been a horrid week at work. I'm usually free most Monday and Tuesdays and any other night after 8pm Central Standard Time (UTC -6). Message me on here, or you can add me on Skype at: asrian42.

On 11/07/2016 at 5:56 AM, asrian said:

I'm typically looking for vassal games, @Umie . Sorry I didn't respond sooner. It's been a horrid week at work. I'm usually free most Monday and Tuesdays and any other night after 8pm Central Standard Time (UTC -6). Message me on here, or you can add me on Skype at: asrian42.

That's fine mate, I'm having some difficulties with this forum anyway as I have to reset my password every time I try to login.

I've managed to find some people up for it but the problem I have is I can't seem to find a download link for the 1.7 version of the module.

Right I'm the UK, so what times would we both be available on that front?

I posted this in another topic about the 1.7 file as the link on the Wyrd site wasn't working recently:   if need be you can download it from my google drive folder for now. Go to the link below, then click the download button (downward pointing arrow in the top middle of the screen). It's a 92 MB file, so you'll get a warning saying it's too big to scan. Still, it's there if you need it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9CZoQjh58SicUpaVEtuby1DOWM

As for times available I'm CST, so six hours behind you. I'm free every Mon & Tues for days off, and every other weekend (this past weekend I was off, 7/16 - 7/17, so next weekend I work, and rotate from there). We can try to schedule a game sometime though, depending on how late you plan to stay up (I'd allocate 3 hours for the game just to be safe, we can always just set a stop time), and do it on an evening for you, which would be early afternoon for me.

It might be easier to get a hold me of via Skype (asrian42) or on Facebook (Andrew Casterline) than on here. I've slacked from reading the official forums as prolifically as I used to, only checking it sporadically of late.

I need to play more opponents.  My group is down to 1 other, he's a good player, better than me, but sometimes I just feel like it's unfair to face the same opponent over, and over, and over, and over....  Vassal looks clunky and unwieldy, but I'd be interested in trying it out, just to get the chance to play other people.  I'm available often, just say when, and I'll be on... :)