Outcast with Flight?

Grim

Are there any Outcast models with Flight? There was this floating islands terrain in a recent tournament and I was cringing at the thought of playing on that table with my Outcasts. I almost did, but luckily got moved to another table. Thanks!

If you run Levi you have tonnes of options in either Undead or Constructs

Shikome, Watchers, Valedictorian, Night Terrors

Also things like Crooligans can be decent as the Crooligans place can teleport them up any amount of distance as well as moving 5" in the horizontal plane.

I believe Leap also works so Necropunks are an option.

I am waiting for Levi plastics (I don't know why because the artwork seems like it is going to induce a lot of hair-tearing tiny pieces).

Thanks for the suggestions.

I was wondering if models are allowed to end their movement mid-climb? If a model does not have enough movement to reach the top of climbable terrain, are they still allowed to make the climb?

If you run Levi you have tonnes of options in either Undead or Constructs

Shikome, Watchers, Valedictorian, Night Terrors

I didn't think night terrors had flight now, I remember printing the cards and being surprised by the lack of it. Course, my printer also decided to skip the stat values for a couple of models (printed the boxes, but not the numbers) so I could be wrong!

I didn't think night terrors had flight now, I remember printing the cards and being surprised by the lack of it. Course, my printer also decided to skip the stat values for a couple of models (printed the boxes, but not the numbers) so I could be wrong!

Night Terrors don't fly. The wings are a lie!