Wyrd Chronicles 11

David.Hanold

The Strategy Card Art looks really similar to the Oxfordian Mage, might be another one?

Hmmm, looking at it closer (ie: zoomed in) I agree with you.  Zoomed out, I thought the covering over her mouth was more of a face mask (think Hannibal), but a closer view says Oxfordian Mage appears the more likely choice.

We have plenty of B&M stores in this area, but the Malifaux community is such that they barely stock any Malifaux. If you want something they'll special order it and you'll have it next day. And in that case, you get what you get. You're rolling the dice that what the distributor sent you has Johanna in the box.

I am glad they are doing this. I really liked the Miss Pack idea. But I don't think its going to excite anyone around here.

Can I haz brewmaster with Johana box?

Sad to see the Brewer has dropped of from the schedule outright...

I think/hope that this is a misprint in the Chronicles. According to the Wyrd twitter account "@WyrdGames: The release schedule isn't 100% accurate, unfortunately. Kin and Closing Time coming out in that time frame."

You're rolling the dice that what the distributor sent you has Johanna in the box.

Given that the boxes are supposedly marked, I'm moderately worried that distributors might play favorites (though in my case that might not make a difference unless our local distributor also does west coast US), and I suppose stores might also play favorites, (though in my case I'm pretty sure that works in my favor)...

• 1 month later...