Anyone seen Johana in the wild yet?

klobbermeister

From the GAMA photos it seems like the model will be placed in random Crew boxes that will be clearly labeled to contain a Johanna model, unlike the past Miss Pack model.

It seems like Wyrd wants to encourage people buying Crew boxes from Brick and Mortar stores knowing the bonus is inside, instead of online ordering where you won't be able to see it.

I think its a great idea and hope to get my hands on one!

I don't work for Wyrd, nor do I play a doctor on TV, but,

I'm willing to bet my NE Lord Chompy Bits that Johana will be in all different Faction Crew boxes... And not just the Gremlin ones that are due for release those months, but any that are shipped to distributors and then onto LGS.

Wyrd is awesome like that.

yes. 
boxset wise - May is the Som'er release. thats it.

April releases (models) are - Lone marshal, Fuhatsu, Teddy, Killjoy, Monks of the low river and Flesh construct

May are Governors Proxy, Dawn serpent, December acolytes, Convict gunslinger, Punk zombie and Bishop.

im assuming that model will be added to existing box sets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump. 

I am really Interested as I like Johan's rules but I dislike both his old and new sculpt, and absolutely love Johanna. I've contacted two local stores to keep a lookout for me. I don't care which box she comes In, I'm going to buy it just to get her. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the past month, I have picked up all but 2 of the plastic crew boxes online.  I do not have a local store that stocks Malifaux so I gladly shop online to meet my needs.  Sadly, I asked if the Webstore I use has any and they haven't seen any yet.  I wasn't planning on getting the new Sommer'Teef box but now I might have to.

Cheers.

I'm a little confused as to how she's being distributed.  It certainly sounds like all of the Som'er boxes will contain her for May (which is a pity, as I have 0 reason to get that box outside of Johana), but the description on Johana makes it sound like she'll show up in a variety of crew boxes every month she's available.

I'm a little confused as to how she's being distributed.  It certainly sounds like all of the Som'er boxes will contain her for May (which is a pity, as I have 0 reason to get that box outside of Johana), but the description on Johana makes it sound like she'll show up in a variety of crew boxes every month she's available.

The way I understood it and it may be completely wrong, is that she will only be in Som'er boxes in May and also only in those sent to physical LGS.

So I assume an internet only based company wouldn't get any of them, but if they have internet and a physical presence then they would.

I will ask my LGS owner tomorrow (in UK) as I want the Som'er box anyway and might as well ask about the special one including Johanna.