Accomplice / Alpha / Marcus

Nazull

I see that Marcus has the Accomplice abilities and the (2) AP Alpha

I was woundering can the 2 work together.

like Marcus use Alpha on a Slate Ridge Mauler and then can he pick the Slate Ridge Mauler for his Accomplice abilitie ?

Accomplice: After this model ends its Activation a friendly model within 6" may Activate immediately as a Chain Activation.

(2) Alpha (Ca 7 Tome/ TN: 15Tome, Mask/ Rst: Wp/ Rg: 8): Target Beast activates immediately after this model's Activation ands.

This model controls the Target during this Activation. This Activation dose not count as the Target's Activation this Turn, But dose count as a Chain Activation for this model's Crew

now i read it i dont think i can..

I guess what I am trying to see is if the Slate Ridge Mauler can Activate twice. once as normal right after Marcu with the Accomplice: and again with the Alpha skill that was used on him

Any advice please :)

would this work if i used  Alpha on an enemy beast..

Trying to work out a way of useing Alpha on a friend or foe but still getting to use 3 models.

Marcus / Alpha / frielndly beast

but i guess you cant as im sure it would be a bit too strong if u got it to work.

would this work if i used  Alpha on an enemy beast..

Trying to work out a way of useing Alpha on a friend or foe but still getting to use 3 models.

Marcus / Alpha / frielndly beast

but i guess you cant as im sure it would be a bit too strong if u got it to work.

In regards to chain activation, Alpha works the same way regardless of using it on a friend or foe.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I see that Marcus has the Accomplice abilities and the (2) AP Alpha

I was woundering can the 2 work together.

like Marcus use Alpha on a Slate Ridge Mauler and then can he pick the Slate Ridge Mauler for his Accomplice abilitie ?

Accomplice: After this model ends its Activation a friendly model within 6" may Activate immediately as a Chain Activation.

(2) Alpha (Ca 7 Tome/ TN: 15Tome, Mask/ Rst: Wp/ Rg: 8): Target Beast activates immediately after this model's Activation ands.

This model controls the Target during this Activation. This Activation dose not count as the Target's Activation this Turn, But dose count as a Chain Activation for this model's Crew

now i read it i dont think i can..

I guess what I am trying to see is if the Slate Ridge Mauler can Activate twice. once as normal right after Marcu with the Accomplice: and again with the Alpha skill that was used on him

Any advice please :)

The read I'm getting on that is that while you will be limited on the chain activation, this could allow you activate the Mauler (or any friendly beast for that matter) twice in the turn due to the "This Activation does not count as the Target's Activation this Turn" part.