Armor - How do you deal with it?

Soundwave

As the topic suggests, I'm pondering about how my fellow ressers deal with armor intensive lists, like arcanists.

I've literally gone through the statcards of all the models available to ressers but not really found any great go-to solution if I suspect I'm going to have to grind through a lot of armor.

So, how do you lot deal with it? Hundreds of tiny 1-2 damage attacks? Paralyze/Debuff?

I know a lot of the arcanists are either immune to Horror duels or immune to paralyze -or both, (Kang, Frozen heart..) so I don't really feel that it's a great way to deal with it either.

Poison and transfusions, maybe?

Two solid options are in the Mercenary form.  Taelor and Bishop can both ignore armor.   If you feel that your opponent is going to pick Ramos, grab Taelor.  Her 0 Action will allow her to devastate the spiders that are summoned.  On a Tombs you get Crushing blow, that ignores armor and hard to kill.  If you grab Bishop, you have another model that can add the Paralyzed condition, and also on a Tombs, he had Penetration blow.  That is a pretty good deal, but both will set you back 11ss.

Two solid options are in the Mercenary form.  Taelor and Bishop can both ignore armor.   If you feel that your opponent is going to pick Ramos, grab Taelor.  Her 0 Action will allow her to devastate the spiders that are summoned.  On a Tombs you get Crushing blow, that ignores armor and hard to kill.  If you grab Bishop, you have another model that can add the Paralyzed condition, and also on a Tombs, he had Penetration blow.  That is a pretty good deal, but both will set you back 11ss.

Ronin are a cheaper alternative and are fairly tough to take out as well. Bishop and Taelor rock though so if your prepared to pay the 11ss to take them they are worth it. Hans can also use his Armour Piercing rounds from a trigger on his rifle. 

Failing that Ressers also have Datsue-Ba and the Student of Steel who ignore armour also Onryo and Shikome can ignore it via a trigger. 

The Hanged are a great way to speed up the process of removing them. Anything with Flurry (except Necropunks...not sure why they have it..)usually has a decent Moderate damage and can probably reliably knock off most of the wounds. Paralyzing is always great, don't have to kill something you can ignore after all. Nurse's are good for this as well, as they can paralyze or hit them with Uppers. If you can paralyze them, the Flesh Construct can Devour them and bypass the armor value as well.