Guild Presence at Adepticon

EntrepeNinja

As one of the guys who played Guild in the Adepticon team tournament (I played Perdita and my teammate played Sonnia) I will agree, there seemed to be a lot of Guild at the event. Our opponent breakdown was Guild, Neverborn, Ten Thunders, Neverborn, so it felt like a good variety. The only master we faced more than once was Lilith.

That said, in my local group, we all play multiple factions (I've been really into Neverborn lately).

If the Guild has gotten more popular, well, it makes sense to me. The new plastic Guild models look freaking amazing.

@Arkion Then you got a really good mix. :P

I played two official games that wasn't against guild, and all of the rest had perdita in them. The other games were Raspy, and a Dream/Pandora Neverborn Tagteam.

@Fetid Strumpet

Damnit! i missed you. We were moving a roommate out this weekend... >.<;

We may have to try a vassal game some time, Fet.

ENinja

The vast majority of players in my area of South Jersey area have been Arcanists and Ten Thunders (quite a few Raspy players). I'm one of a few playing Guild, with Lady J, Perdita, and Sonnia crews in my case. I'm really psyched to start working on my Dr McMourning crew. There are also Outlaws being played a bit, with a few Von Schills mixed in (I do hope they have the Steam Trunk in the new VS plastics crew).