How many of us are actually buying Bloated Stench?

Brightmore

Is there something different about Arcanists and Outcasts that they get the Fast upgrade but no other faction does? (Gremlins already got Reckless built in on so many models as well) For example, why can't Rezzer's get the same kind? 

Nah, Scent of Blood is what Bete has, a living model killed in like 3" or something and she gets Fast. But it has to be another model that does the killing and if Bete is out on the table that's what SHE'S for. :-)

Yes, Tara is a great example of tossing Fast around like candy. And Izamu can handle it pretty well by just reforming after his third Fast murder spree. I love playing him in Reckoning because I have to STOP his killing sprees. 

Yes, Tara is a great example of tossing Fast around like candy. And Izamu can handle it pretty well by just reforming after his third Fast murder spree. I love playing him in Reckoning because I have to STOP his killing sprees. 

Hahaha, that sounds really brutal. You have to stop him from killing models. :D That's just great! I get a mental image of your master shouting like crazy "Will you stop it already! ffs.. Why do we bring this guy?" :D

As for why I think this might work a little better than Unnerving Aura, say an enemy model charges Izamu. He won't take the Unnerving damage this turn because he wasn't in the aura at the beginning of his activation. But, if I've been stacking Armor with Transcendence, each ping will likely get reduced down to 1 damage, turning into an even trade off in damage. Izamu however can heal himself with ease when he needs to, use his extra melee AP to most likely finish off what was engaging him and still have AP left over. I don't have to rely on enemy models starting off near him. And if my opponent knows I have Unnerving on him, he'll try even harder to avoid him. With Bloated Stench they can really get themselves stuck in the "Meh, it's only one point" mindset, and that gives me a chance to do a Hans Solo impression.