Viks plans

Joel

My bad, misread my card!

But yeah, slow is nearly as interesting on Langston.  It takes him from 3 attacks to 1, as Myth says.

That all said, it's a rare day Hans "earns" his stones for me.  I've been taking him less and less, since outside of situations where I'm gonna rely on controlling one firing lane he never quite seems to do enough to justify not taking something else instead.

Thanks for input guys.

Just one thing - how do you want to prevent Langston or Teddy from hitting with MI actions? 

Hans'es trigger specifies that only enemy Minions can't make the MI action so only selected models are affected by this attack - those who have Minion in their stat. Langston doesn't and I think but I'm not sure Teddy doesn't have it either.

This trigger is nice but will not work against heavy-hitters who usually are Henchman/Enforcer rather than Minions.

Doh!  Shows how much I use that Trigger!  (wonders if he's been cheating his opponents)

• 2 weeks later...

I've used the Hodgepodge to pretty good effect with them thus far.  I've found it useful both for Loyalty to the Coin, and as a mobile cloud of soft cover. 

Plus, it's a pretty cheap and durable significant model, which makes it useful for holding down objectives even if it doesn't do much else.

Agree with Mindshred here.  For its cost, you've got a very durable model that is significant, and providing mobile cover is great for the sisters who are relatively fragile.  Loyalty to the Coin for a crew as killy as the Viks won't let you down, either.