Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'kitbash'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Categories

  • Wyrd News
  • Games
    • Malifaux 2E
    • Through the Breach
    • Puppet Wars Unstitched
    • Evil Baby Orphanage
    • Jetpack Unicorn
    • Showdown
    • Kings of Artifice

Forums

  • Forum News & Rules
    • Wyrd Announcements
    • Wyrd Board Help and Code of Conduct
    • Community Events
    • Wyrd Events
  • Discussions and Interests
    • News, Reviews, & Discussion
    • The Hobby Room
  • Malifaux
    • Faction Discussion
    • Malifaux Discussion
    • Malifaux Rules Discussion
  • Through the Breach
    • TTB Discussion
    • Player Creations
    • [Campaign] - The Obsidian Gate
  • The Other Side
    • TOS - Allegiances
    • TOS - Discussion
    • The Other Side Rules Discussion
  • Other Games
    • Board Games
  • Super Secret Forum
  • The131's Upcoming events

Blogs

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Skype


Location


Interests


Biography:


Location:

Found 1 result

  1. After having no luck finding a Trixiebelle proxy I liked to use in my Brewmaster crew, I decided to try my hand at creating my own! This was my first time experimenting with kitbashing/green stuff and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! All of the parts I used came from the female multi kit from Through The Breach (I guess its not really a kitbash if it all came from the same kit? Technically I made a conversion of a Through The Breach model and I'm using it as a proxy in Malifaux? Whatever, it's semantics. ) I had to do quite a bit of trimming to get the model height to that of a gremlin (the female multi kit has some longer legs than normal Malifaux models to boot). I tried to match the height with the Moon Shinobi model that is doing the crane stance since all the other gremlin models I own are hunched over. First time using green stuff... It really is like modeling chewing gum. The ears... the ears ended up looking more like 1980's Gremlins than Malifaux Gremlins but any smaller and I would have probably given up the hobby completely trying to shape them. I think it will be convincing once its on the table. I wan't about to try to give the face gremlin proportions so she is going to have to remain atypically attractive for a gremlin. Her pose ended up being pretty lacking in personality for a gremlin but I tried to giver her equipment to match her skills/upgrades. I thought the hidden hand of cards was appropriate for her initiative manipulating capabilities and the revolver for her 'A Gun For a Lady' upgrade. Overall I'm pretty happy with how she turned out (again... the ears...). The torso and hip proportions still look a little funky and I need to do some cleanup on the legs but I think she will look good at tabletop level. Thanks for reading!
×
×
  • Create New...