Marker Generator

On 3/3/2016 at 7:52 AM, Docent Turbine said:

Could you check which versions make the picture sharp? You are using Internet Explorer, right?

By the way, which version of Internet Explorer do you use? (Check "About Internet Explorer" on the menu). I'm using version 11.0.9600.18204.

I've tried both crome and explorer) I will look into those versions!

Google Drive sent me an email about google drive web hosting shutting down, so I had to move the Malifaux Marker Generator to GitHub instead. I think I have updated all the links in this thread, but if you find a dead link, please let me know ;-)

The new link is https://birgerro.github.io/Malifaux_Marker_Generator/Malifaux_marker_generator.html

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I stumbled onto this and it was exactly what I needed. You saved me a ton of time screwing around trying to make myself tokens until I find something fancy that I like. 

It's a shame that Wyrd doesn't include some cardboard tokens with the models or have a starter kit or something that comes with enough tokens to get you playing. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2017 at 6:48 PM, WWHSD said:

I stumbled onto this and it was exactly what I needed. You saved me a ton of time screwing around trying to make myself tokens until I find something fancy that I like. 

It's a shame that Wyrd doesn't include some cardboard tokens with the models or have a starter kit or something that comes with enough tokens to get you playing. 

I'm glad you like it. Please spread the word ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I fixed the problem LordZombie talked about. It seems Chrome and Opera has changed to the "Internet Explorer" way of doing things, while Firefox now is the odd browser out. Use this link for Internet Explorer, Chrome and Opera:

... and this link for Firefox:

• Like 3

• 2 years later...