Joelfaux II - September 20th & 21st - TICKETS ON SALE!

Joel

?? So we declare a 'Special Henchman' on the day?

Do we provide a 100SS pool list?

Just checking as I'll have limited time between now and then to actually do much planing so I need to get it right first time ;p

Will

Yes, declare your special henchman on the day. If I can see a pool list at registration, that's fine.

Also just to let people know there will be some wave 2 cards available to borrow if you have not had chance to get your own (unless your gremlins, not a real faction so I don't own the cards). Just ask the man with the laptop and he'll be happy to lend them out if you are wanting to use any during the day, but must be returned .

• Like 2

Thanks to Joel and his minion Graham for a great weekend. 7 great games against opponents new & old - all good close games with some amazing hands (mostly appalling on my side) and amazing flips (sorry Jimmy).

The story encounter worked OK, and the whole theme and connectedness was excellent. Took Ressers (Seamus) for the first time ver outside of friendly/demo games, and had a great time. Apologies to Liam about all the Lures - I've suffered from them myself enough in the past. 1W 2L so not good overall result, but enjoyed the day.

The main event started with a loss followed by a close draw, a win and then another draw, in a game I thought I'd lost (how I hat Pandora), but ultimatedly could have won. Another good day, but a dissapointing overall result.

Must also mention that the standard of painting on ALL crews was excellent. Judging the best painted was really different, and a different day in different light could well have changed the result. Hopefully pics linked somewhere.

• Like 1

Thanks to Joel (and Blu-Tac) for an awesome day and to all my opponents for some fun, tough games. Special apologies to Luke and Graham for having to suffer my filthy Colette lists ;)

I would ask for an apology as well, but that final game on Saturday was one of the most amusing things I've ever seen and played! Really impressed with how you managed to take the multiple setbacks, regroup and ultimately pull out a win.

I would ask for an apology as well, but that final game on Saturday was one of the most amusing things I've ever seen and played! Really impressed with how you managed to take the multiple setbacks, regroup and ultimately pull out a win.

Err...I apologize on behalf of your Saturday opponent? Wasn't me pal, was only there on the Sunday...  ;) 

got me interested now, what filthy Colette list was being run on Saturday?