Joelfaux II - September 20th & 21st - TICKETS ON SALE!

Joel

In case I find myself able to attend, which would be the best way of going when flying in from abroad?

If you can, fly to East Midlands Airport - that's basically round the corner. Else Birmingham and Manchester aren't too far away. Then either get a hired car or ask for a lift. I found the Malifaux community incredibly helpful and friendly when it came to getting to remote places without having a car.

Anyone going from London on say friday? A flight to Gatwick/Heathrow is around £150 where a flight to East Midlands is £700+..

Possibly for two persons if I can manage to drag a friend with me? I/We'll of course help share the cost of gas.

Paid, both days!

Anyone going from London on say friday? A flight to Gatwick/Heathrow is around £150 where a flight to East Midlands is £700+..

Possibly for two persons if I can manage to drag a friend with me? I/We'll of course help share the cost of gas.

I'm likely driving from Canterbury to Coalville, and Gatwick isn't actually that far out of my way...