30 minutes ago, Angelshard said:

as you can't rely on your df trigger to save you and you can't reduce through personal puppet. 

in fact that's the problem with her!! you can't reduce dmg via armor, you can't stone, within 4" from her you can't be healed!!

Usually players who use reva in my meta, tend to run foward 2 mindless zombie and positioning well the crew in first turn, hardly used her for Alpha.

Fun fact: American team actually played Collodi into Reva in their game against Krakowball at ITC and it was 10:2 for Reva. I don't say it's autoloss, but if you can avoid bad matchup, do it.

• Like 1

Collodi+Vasillisa can hit reva from  22”, and also be safe from her attacks on turn 1, cuz u will have about 10 activations.  U will make 4 attacks 7ca vs 7wp but u will get focus from ur puppets, or even 3 attacks and “my will” for runnig back. Also u can kill one other enemy key model and try to give slow to Reva.

Also u can take stitched together and vasillisa and make 4+ attacks against reva (this combination also good vs niko with his 4 df)

u can combines this.

list is like:

collod+3ss upgrades

vasilisa+3ss upgrades

stitched

4 marionets 

2 effigy 

already 9 models and 10ss left for whatever u want. Take Aeslin for lure protection or widow for more wp threat or even our emmysary for more df damage and summon or barbaros for high survival. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, f1amius said:

Collodi+Vasillisa can hit reva from  22”, and also be safe from her attacks on turn 1, cuz u will have about 10 activations.  U will make 4 attacks 7ca vs 7wp but u will get focus from ur puppets, or even 3 attacks and “my will” for runnig back. Also u can kill one other enemy key model and try to give slow to Reva.

Also u can take stitched together and vasillisa and make 4+ attacks against reva (this combination also good vs niko with his 4 df)

u can combines this.

list is like:

collod+3ss upgrades

vasilisa+3ss upgrades

stitched

4 marionets 

2 effigy 

already 9 models and 10ss left for whatever u want. Take Aeslin for lure protection or widow for more wp threat or even our emmysary for more df damage and summon or barbaros for high survival. 

I like much your suggestion,  i just never thought about Collodi used in this way..probably could be work; even if Reva now can easily have 10 activations.

I don't know very well uses and tricks of Collodi, i used him a long time ago :P and in my meta just a player use him, but occasionally.

How can you do 4 or plus with stitched and vasilisa? 

When you say "3 Attacks" with Collodi and one "my will" for running back.. you mean one use of my will for walk again Vasilisa back?

Thank you!