21 minutes ago, Mrbedlam said:

The only problem with the twins is that they don't benefit from his shared conditions since they aren't minions. This is one time where I think Beckoners edge out Lilitu simply because Collodi can My Will them.

You don't use the twins in a fated list, you use them in a bag of props list. They share conditions so when one focuses or goes defensive they both gain it and you now have two sources to steal from for only 1ap.

If Collodi is running more than one Effigy in a Fated list, as they cycle through handing him buffs and conditions, can The Fate of US All be used to give different Effigy conditions to each minion?

It does say "may" gain, so I presume they can choose to/not to.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

If Collodi is running more than one Effigy in a Fated list, as they cycle through handing him buffs and conditions, can The Fate of US All be used to give different Effigy conditions to each minion?

It does say "may" gain, so I presume they can choose to/not to.

Fate of Us All only works once per turn:

"Once per Turn, when this model receives a Condition from a friendly Effigy"

so you're not going to be able to give different conditions to each minion.  Mechanically, the ability is a pulse effect on Collodi, not a effect on the minions. 

The minions can probably opt out, but you only get one hand-out session.

46 minutes ago, Ceodoc said:

And also in a Bag of Props list is Focused & Defensive the only conditions Collodi can leech from his crew mates?

Those two conditions (and only those two conditions) are specified by name in the ability.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2016 at 8:29 AM, D6Damager said:

Something I haven't seen discussed much is when to take Collodi? What schemes and strats does he have an eaiser time with? What factions does he do well (or the opposite) against?

I'm new to Collodi still, but I've taken him mostly with Extraction/Turf War in play. Guard the Stash would probably be good as well. With a crew that wants to stay bunched up more than most, I would hesitate to pick him for Extraction/Reconnoiter.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:21 PM, Sybarite said:

Hmm with access to four 3ss minions with htk, maybe Collodi would be pretty good at recon?

Throw in an effigy or two with armour and htk as well. Yeah, he does nicely at recon in my experience.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2016 at 7:20 AM, Tayne said:

Throw in an effigy or two with armour and htk as well. Yeah, he does nicely at recon in my experience.

Although for Recon and Interference we have Dreamer. Collodi won't be a bad choice if you don't want to run Dreamer, but really... Dreamer.

• 2 weeks later...

You sure can, the effigies buff is a condition and the effect doesn't rely on a trigger so you can use the trigger then pop the condition for 6 inches of movement. if you've got friendies with push attacks such as say mr graves you could also add those into the action to really get moving, attack/push, trigger, effigy buff.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If Collodi uses his one attack trigger to make the enemy preform a 1 action, and uses that to drop a scheme marker, is it Collodi's or the enemies?

Please open your Rules Manual to page 39, and read the second paragraph of Placing Scheme Markers for the explicit rules answer to your question.  I'd quote it, but my browser's quote function is malfunctioning.

Edit: 

This Scheme Marker is always considered

friendly to the crew of the model that placed it, regardless of who controlled the Interact Action.

See also page 23, "Friendly and Enemy" for the rule stating that Obey does not change who the enemy model considers to be friends.

Edited by solkan

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2015 at 9:50 AM, PeregrineFalcon said:

I've been running a very fun/successful list of (think I posted in hidden NB forums, but not this open forum so here it is):

• Collodi (Fated, Strum, 5ss)
  • Arcane Effigy
  • Trapper
  • Brutal Effigy
  • 3x Changelings
  • Doppleganger
  • Primordial Magic
  • Envy or Mysterious Emissary (Conflux of Music)

It doesn't do well on things like Headhunter but besides that I've had no issue deleting 1-2 models a turn starting on turn 1. Tonight I'm going to try a new list I'm working on for Collodi (not the one above).

I've had a lot of fun using Coryphee's, and tonight I may try 2 instead of 1. I hate line in the sand and I think Collodi may be the first master I may try it with again.

I'm really liking the look of this list, so much I just purchased the Envy, Trapper and Collodi Models off Gazdook Gaming. Wondering my group is starting a Shifting Loyalties Campaign could this Crew work in a Growth League? Anything I could add small wise to keep it in the Shooting theme it is in?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Go Canucks Go said:

I'm really liking the look of this list, so much I just purchased the Envy, Trapper and Collodi Models off Gazdook Gaming. Wondering my group is starting a Shifting Loyalties Campaign could this Crew work in a Growth League? Anything I could add small wise to keep it in the Shooting theme it is in?

Just to be fair. This list is amazing and you'll make zero friends and people will slow play you because they have no idea how to beat it. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, PeregrineFalcon said:

Just to be fair. This list is amazing and you'll make zero friends and people will slow play you because they have no idea how to beat it. 

Yeah I just really like all the models in the Crew. Any other good Ideas for using Changelings?