Lady Justice Pep Talk quetion

pupshaman

When LD uses Pep Talk, does it remain on the puppets who are in range and LOS and stay with them for the rest of the turn, or is it only puppets who happen to be within 2 and LOS of Lady justice. The difference is that in the first case, they receive the buff and are then able to move out of the bubble and still have the buff. 

I believe the intended effect is this:

A puppet moves within range 2 and LoS of Lady Justice, and gains Powerful +1. It then moves out of range 2 and/or LoS and loses Powerful + 1.

I can understand where the confusion comes from. You'd expect the effect to stay with the puppet until the end of the turn, but the range and LoS is also a requirement for the effect, once that's lost, the effect is too.

Hope that helped =]

I believe the intended effect is this:

A puppet moves within range 2 and LoS of Lady Justice, and gains Powerful +1. It then moves out of range 2 and/or LoS and loses Powerful + 1.

I can understand where the confusion comes from. You'd expect the effect to stay with the puppet until the end of the turn, but the range and LoS is also a requirement for the effect, once that's lost, the effect is too.

Hope that helped =]

Yes, thank you, and the other side of THAT interpretation is that puppets animating after Lady Justice who weren't in range+LOS, and then move in to it will receive the buff.. But I do think that this is the intended way.

puppets animating after Lady Justice who weren't in range+LOS, and then move in to it will receive the buff

This is correct. The action's effect lasts until the end of the turn, so any puppet entering range 2 and LoS after Lady Justice performs it would gain the buff, they would just lose it if they left the area of effect.

Hey I got an official response from Wyrd - Pep talk is an "aura" not a "pulse". So if puppets are outside of the 2 hex LOS bubble they will not receive the buff. 

Same thing with Pokey's "Catch" - but Catch is always on, where as Pep Talk is an action.

This is correct.

On the same note, the Powerful +1 effect will stack with each use of Pep Talk until the end of the turn. So, using Pep Talk two times during the same turn increases the effect to Powerful +2 until the end of the turn.