Ironsides' Art

ThePandaDirector

I've always loved the M&SU, but Ramos never really appealed, nor Kaeris. Mei Feng has been my go to gal for all things construct, but her martial artist element kinda puts me off. Ironsides looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. She's union born and bred, but is understated and badass all rolled up in one non-sexualised package. I love her to bits :-D

Can't wait to see the rest of her crew. Molly first though :-P

• Like 1

Ramos, Levi, and Raspy have the benefit of being humans in inhuman company. The old dude stands out a wee bit more when his backdrop is an army of twitching flayed abominations/whirly spider robots. Hoffman has the backpack butler, as we all know, backpack butler's are cool.

Ramos has been kidnapped by ninjas.

Are you a bad enough dudette to rescue Ramos?

BadDudes_%252812%2529.png

I think she looks awesome, and Wyrd avoided making yet another fashion model playing tough. Consider her pre-ordered!

She looks no less a master than, say, Perdita, McCabe, etc who are also "just" regular humans hanging out with regular humans. 

• Like 3

While not at all what I was expecting, nicely done.  As one of the "unique" (as in not present in 1/1.5), non-Gremiln masters (not that there's anything wrong with Gremlins), I think a lot of people are/were curious what Wyrd would do for her art, and I don't think people will be disappointed.