Henchman Forum

Rodent Mastermind

• 2 weeks later...

I do not think there is a "standard" per se, but I guess is possible that the Henchman list is updated in " batches.  I be came a Henchmen during the first wave beta, and it took a bit (understandably with all that was going on and the fact that the Henchmen program itself was undergoing changes), but if you have already received your email from Jacqueline  for your event report, etc., then your access to the Henchman forums is likely on the way.

I believe Ratty is the one who used the Henchmen list to compile access to the Henchman forum during the site changeover, but I am not sure if that is an ongoing function of his, or not.  If so, he (or whoever does it now) may very well be checking this thread to reconcile forum access with  the "official ranks."  If it is an ongoing issue I would email Jaq (who ahs been nothing but helpful and responsive to any questions I have had in the past) or perhaps PM Ratty.

Hey guys! What kind of support does Wyrd provide a Henchman with? A lot of people play wa#(&^*mer in Moscow and everybody I show likes the atmosphere of Malifaux minies but population of player is not in a hurry to grow.. The same with retailers: they are afraid to invest. Full circle  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a henchman when the game had first come out, but alas because of military life I had to stop for awhile. I'm retired now and want to get back into TO'ing and reactivating my henchman status. Can anyone direct me where I need to go to do this.

Thanks

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard varying amounts of time from different people. Some of that was due to the website changeover, the Henchman influx and changeover from the edition switch, and what not.

The Henchmen list on the site was not updated to correspond with the "real" list that Jaq or Justin had for a little bit there, but I think Ratty sorted that all out after the website changeover.

I am sure the processing time ebbs and flows throughout the year based on apps and all the other workload stuff around Wyrd, so there is probably not a "normal" amount if time.

I would suggest maybe emailing Tamara, the Henchmen "handler", or perhaps Ratty if it's just a website access issue.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I just have a little question about becoming a Henchman.
Actually i own 9 crews, 2 are painted, 2 are in the process of being painted, and as i just love the lore of the game and the quality of the products, i won't stop adding new crews and expanding the one i have.

The problem is that there is no retailer other than Games Workshop, and clubs are either very far, or not actif at all around my place (i'm in France, and to close do Paris for club and sellors to be implanted, but to far from this vampireish town to use easily those stores and clubs...).

But, i have quite a bunch of friends with who we play regularly (once or twice a month), and i made them discover Malifaux - now there doing their crews.
I'm also moving through France, and organise games and demos.
I'm also planning to present Malifaux at big events and conventions such as "Journée Figurines et Jeux", "Tables d'Olonnes" etc.
And i'm the writer of a blog with around 500 visits a day, and, among other miniatures, i'm talking a lot about Malifaux : reviews of the box, painting, news, and battle report.

Am I eligible as i would like to spread the "Malifaux fever" around me, or is it impossible in such conditions.

Thanks !!