Crew Creator Error?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for posting all of these guys. This is making it really easy for me to identify things I missed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and ask for you patience while I get it sorted out. I'm trying to get all fixes in each day and send them off to Ratty in one big update so that it doesn't overwhelm him with all of his other duties.

I'm currently in the process of going back through and fixing these issues and double checking to make sure things are right.

Edit: Ok so in the current batch of fixes is the following:

Thalarin stone upgrade fixed to 1ss

Widow Weaver model added Handbag upgrade (Leader version allready had it)

Removed various Gremlin Models from 10 Thunder Hiring List (Bayou Gator, Lucky Effigy, The Sow, Rooster Rider, Wild Boar)
Removed Yan Lo's Ascendant upgrades

Tengu are no longer rare.

• Like 5

Collodi hiring options

If you choose 4 effigys the other effigys disappear from the list. unlike infiltration he is allowed as many puppets as he wants not the limited 4

Actually works with any of the puppets, take 4 mannequins and cant take anything else

its only allowing 4 puppets out of faction

Collodi hiring options

If you choose 4 effigys the other effigys disappear from the list. unlike infiltration he is allowed as many puppets as he wants not the limited 4

Actually works with any of the puppets, take 4 mannequins and cant take anything else

its only allowing 4 puppets out of faction

allright. thats an easy fix.

I just went through and double checked, but Bishop is in all the lists he's supposed to be in. If you mean he's missing from the Outcast mercenary list, remember that he is an outcast and mercenaries are only hired as such from outside their faction.

You are absolutely correct, I had 10ss left and he costs 11ss as a merc so it didn't show him :D Sorry for the hassle.  :blink:

Just a small thing but with Jack Daw's 0 cursed upgrades (guilotine, firing squad, Drowning) if you add them before adding your paid upgrades it allows you to add all 3 (there is a 2 limit) if you add the paid ones first it allow you to only add 2 (which is correct)

I don't see anything that says Jack Daw can only ever take 2 Cursed Upgrades. The only rule pertaining to the Cursed upgrades is that Jack Daw is allowed to take 2 of them without them counting towards his normal allotment of 3 Upgrades. There is nothing that says he can't take the 3rd as part of his normal 3 upgrades that he gets for being a master. However, I will still check into this and try to get an answer from Justin before I start changing anything.

ten thunder lucas mccabe is missing badge of speed from upgrades.

Badge of Speed will be added to 10 Thunders Lucas McCabe on the next update.

I don't see anything that says Jack Daw can only ever take 2 Cursed Upgrades. The only rule pertaining to the Cursed upgrades is that Jack Daw is allowed to take 2 of them without them counting towards his normal allotment of 3 Upgrades. There is nothing that says he can't take the 3rd as part of his normal 3 upgrades that he gets for being a master.

I just checked the wording again and I think you are correct, sorry :)

Great how there is a working Crew creator fpr Wave 2 models. Thank you webmasters!

I found two errors:
I can't take Bayou gator with gremlins and when taking Spawn Mother with Zoraida (through Tarot reading) in gremlins she couldn't take Hexed Among You whicih is a dual faction upgrade.

In Ten Thunders, Peasants are both present in Totem and Minion hiring options.