condition removal (slow + paralyzed)

Abbazabba1920

Question

Hey folks, complete noob here, but was just curious about whether or not we've been thinking about things regarding the removal of these conditions correctly. If a model has already activated, then receives the slow or paralyzed condition, the effect would carry over into the next turn till after its activation, yes? Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

Yep, that's deinfitely how it works.

Page 52 says:

"The Paralyzed Condition is removed at the end of a model's Activation (not during the End Step)".

This means it would carry over until the next turn when the model would have to Activate, do nothing, end it's activation and lose Paralyzed.  If it gains Paralyzed during it's activation (such as failing a Horror Duel), it immediately ends it's Activation and loses the Paralyzed condition.

• Like 1

Are you guys sure that's how it works? I'm asking since I find the wording on Paralyze on page 52 rather unclear on when the paralyze ends.

An explanation on the matter would be nice.

Thanks alot. 

My problem is that I can't find  "the end step" in the RB so was abit confused when that part takes place.

Yes I can understand that and I take your word for it that you're right. MY problem was I couldn't find any other references about the "end step" then on page 52 under the paralyse and I couldn't make sense of it as  I couldn't find it anywhere else or figure out when it was exactly.