M2E Vassal Module

Thrawnic

I'm going to be going in and changing the deployment zones, and adding card numbers to the icons to make things really easy on players. Is there anything else people want, I'm considering flippable Strategy chits which you can pull down to not your choices, Also a VP counter would be really useful, as a lot of them now count up during the game.

Anything else that really should be in it?

I'm going to be going in and changing the deployment zones, and adding card numbers to the icons to make things really easy on players. Is there anything else people want, I'm considering flippable Strategy chits which you can pull down to not your choices, Also a VP counter would be really useful, as a lot of them now count up during the game.

Anything else that really should be in it?

More maps. The "unofficial" M2E module has very few maps and most of them well.... strange to play on. And the original module would also need some refreshment. HERE it is all the fan made once in one file.

Thanks in advance!

Illusionary Forest marker shouldn't be 3" diameter anymore, just 2x 50 mil like the current ice pillars and the flame wall. Also, in the markers section it'd be sweet to see stuff like: Squat Markers, turf war marker, etc in place of the treasure and dynamite. But I'm just nitpicking.

VP Counters done, Scheme Chits done, Stratefy Chits done.

Changed the name on the Cheese to Scheme :)... but also moved and altered a lot of the old terrain objects into Objective markers which you can relabel if you don't want Cheese, because your MAD!

The Scheme Markers can be hidden, marked as undeclared and will keep track of the number of VPs scored.

The Strategy marker will also keep track of VP.

Schemes.png

SO still to do,

• Redo Maps as the old ones don't work any more
  • Make Counters for all the Avatars
  • Redo Cheat Sheet

Hopefully will have a new version up tomorrow.

Awesome! Thanks Ratty.

I don't know what sort of scope you're thinking, so this might be too out there but it'd be great if there were click on/off buttons (like the deployment zones button) but more subtle for the strats, ie. Reconnoiter scoring (table quads + 6" circle of exclusion at center), Turf war (30mm in center + 6" aura) and Squatter's rights. It might be a little complex, at least for squatter's rights since you'd need to do it similar to the deployments where you can go left/right, top/bottom, & both diagonals...but it'd be very handy.

Also, I think we're missing some Avatars.

Edit: Looks like you beat me to the punch on the avatars thing. Thanks again.

Those Scheme and Stat banner chit things look pretty sweet. 

Again, I haven't screwed around with it so I don't know what's feasible, but it'd be even cooler if you could do a hidden/flipped status (similar to the fate deck cards) for hidden schemes.

Already has it built in. You notice the bottom one has a red boarder and a Unrevealed stamp on it, the opponent can't see that.

• Like 2

Hi All,

I may be being dim, but where can we get the latest Vassal version with all of the updates?

Relatively new to Vassal so...

Thanks!

For vassal itself you'd grab the latest and greatest here: http://www.vassalengine.org/download.php

For the m2e module, here it is from earlier in the thread: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4iqr3kmz78b3ev/Malifaux2e-v1_4.vmod 

But based on the more recent posts Ratty will soon be posting a big upgrade.

Uploading as we speak.

MALIFAUX 2E, v1.5

New in v1.5

• 2nd Edition Deployment zones, with the area within 6" of them marked to make scoring Schemes easy
  • Strategy and Scheme chits to make it easier to remember what the other player has declared
    • You are able to record VP for each individual Scheme and Strategy as you play.
    • You can flip a Scheme over if you want to keep it hidden.
    • You can also mark if you have chosen not to declare a Scheme which has additional VPs (marked with the Red all seeing eye seal).
  • Contains all the Avatars for the Wave 3 beta, including the 70mm based Shenlong.
  • Manifest Chits which can be hidden so you can keep track of which Manifest Requirement you have selected.
  • Reorganised Templates and Objective markers, including markers for all the Story and Standard Scenarios in the book.
  • New maps, note that maps you made for 1.4 will not work in 1.5 due to the changing of the Deployment setup.
  • Updated Quick Reference Card.
  • Like 1

Screwed around with it a bit and bravo. It's looking pretty freakin' awesome. Can't wait to give it a real spin tomorrow.

v1.6 suggestion - Some way to document the "sucker" on Frame for Murder chit and the like (ie. Bodyguard, vendetta, etc.)

You have notes for that.

-----------------

And I will just leave these here and wander away whistling

Unloading.jpg

Under-the-Star.jpg

Secret-MnSU-Base.jpg

New-Venice.jpg

Guild-Basement.jpg

Secret-Congluence.jpg

• Like 1

Now up in the DOWNLOADS SECTION.

MALIFAUX VASSAL MOD v1.6

New in v1.6

• SCHEMES UPDATED
    • Faction Schemes Added
    • Schemes now come into play Unrevealed and Undeclared
    • You may now may make notes of the targets on Schemes that require them
    • Button added to controls which locks the Scheme targets so they may not be altered
  • MANIFESTS UPDATED
    • Manifestation Requirements now come into play Unrevealed and Undeclared
  • NEW MARKERS ADDED
    • 3 new color marker glows, Blue, Purple and Pink
    • 3 Conditions added, Focus, Defensive and Armor
  • UPGRADES
    • New boxes added into the Counter Section, which allow you to note your Upgrades.
  • INTERIOR BATTLEFIELDS
    • Tonnes of new map items
    • 7 new maps

New-Stuff.jpg