Black Friday order arrived.

Hotpants

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine the skies filled with terrifying Wyrd delivery drones clutching their precious cargo...NAthan back at the secret warehouse lair crying out "Fly my pretties, fly!!"

Drones are good, but I prefer to think of package-laden Necropunks springing from rooftop to rooftop, pausing only long enough to coo over a baby in a window, or to shiv an old lady tending her garden. Surely if they can do dayglow plastic, they can hook us up with Necropunks.

Got my new M&SU box on Monday night. Got busy on it on Tuesday night.

I'm totally in love with the models, though I'd like to see how Wyrd suggests the Brass Arachnid is supposed to fit on a 30mm base when its legs sprawl about as wide as Langston and Miss Step. There was much bending going on.

gZ5MW7Xl.jpg

I had asked that question when they first showed us the renders. Maybe it should move up to at least a 40, if not a full 50mm base?

Joss looks like he needs to go up a size or two, as well.

I see Miss Step, but where's Howard?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

Im not upset about the order taking a while to ship or anything. Its just the lack of information thats bothering me, especially since my card has already been charged. Appearently I dont have an account in the store either so I cant look anything up on my end.

I see that you're new to the forums, so I'm wondering if you signed up for a store account separate from signing up for a forum account? And, if so, did you remember to sign into said account when you placed the order? I know I skipped signing into it one year, so my order history, each year of it, is right there on my account except for that one year.

I'm curious what you find to be the lack of information.

We don't start shipping till the 5th. After that, we knock them out the door as quickly as possible.

We get LOOOOOOOOOOOTS of orders. It takes time to pull, verify, package and get sent out the door. Several hundred a day get sent out the door. As a matter of fact I've got on my desk right now about 270 that I need to enter into the system as 'shipped' and add tracking information onto - yet those and more went out the door yesterday.

Only so much time in the day, and I'm always amazed that folks somehow think orders swoosh out the door two seconds after the pay button is hit. We're not Amazon.

You need to get some "hover drones" to deliver your packages!

edit: Well it seems the drone from Fedex dropped mine off this morning...I wanted to see the whole truck hover dammit.

Edited by Stanislav

I had asked that question when they first showed us the renders. Maybe it should move up to at least a 40, if not a full 50mm base?

Joss looks like he needs to go up a size or two, as well.

I see Miss Step, but where's Howard?

I could totally see both the Brass Arachnid and Joss on 40mm. Kang is a 40mm model. You can't tell me that Joss isn't as big a bad@$$ as Kang.

I got into Malifaux at GenCon 2013, and picked up Miss Step. So I'm running with her instead of Howard. I might put him together later, but for now, she'll be my Steamborg Executioner.