Haul of Eggs 2 - 29th March 2014

Clousseau

At the risk of appearing like I'm trying to re-pick after everyone else has picked their masters, I like to see variety at tourneys and there is already at least 2 other Lilith's. Can I swap to Pandora? Or if people think that's unfair, I've got 2 other masters, The Dreamer (although there is already 2 of them) and Mei Feng, so I'm happy for you to pick one of them.

I know it's a bit dodgy but in the one tourney I played at Smogcon I had the misfortune of playing against 2 out of 3 masters that I play against on a regular basis (and still managed to lose to both of them...;)). I'd feel sorry for the poor bugger who by the luck of the gods gets 3x Lilith!

At the risk of appearing like I'm trying to re-pick after everyone else has picked their masters, I like to see variety at tourneys and there is already at least 2 other Lilith's. Can I swap to Pandora? Or if people think that's unfair, I've got 2 other masters, The Dreamer (although there is already 2 of them) and Mei Feng, so I'm happy for you to pick one of them.

I know it's a bit dodgy but in the one tourney I played at Smogcon I had the misfortune of playing against 2 out of 3 masters that I play against on a regular basis (and still managed to lose to both of them... ;)). I'd feel sorry for the poor bugger who by the luck of the gods gets 3x Lilith!

No problem. Don't need a decision until a week before the event. You could even have lucky dip out of my Malifaux bag if you really want a challenge :)

After much consideration, and a couple more games, I've decided to go with McCabe for this event after all Dave.

Also I have a proxy or two to run by you....how do I best do that?

Anyone wanting to take proxies should email pics to the same email address as the payment.