Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get last cracks at old stuff I would love to get a chance at...

Gremlinette, because she would be great in my Gremlin crew

Miss Demeanor, because I would try to use her in an Adepticon crew

Nightmare Teddy, because he is just cool and I foolishly did not buy him when I saw him at Gen Con when he was first available

A metal Puppet Wars Teddy, because I would love to have him as a puppet in a Zoraida or Collodi crew.

They may not be available, but that would be the current wish list.

If I had to speculate on a "surprise" product, I would love to see a box of official Malifaux counters. Who knows, maybe one day?

And this was on a wyrd place on FB: Eric Johns

Wyrd Sale update soon! But to tease you - Rules Manual, 8 unreleased crew boxes, 14 unreleased minion boxes, 4 Special Edition Crew, 6 past special editions, including the Carver for the first time, individual metal puppets, and free at certain order levels, a new special edition Perdita, and a Santana...Enjoy!!

Well done Wyrd

Edited by Squirrelfreak

and this was on a wyrd place on fb: Eric johns

wyrd sale update soon! But to tease you - rules manual, 8 unreleased crew boxes, 14 unreleased minion boxes, 4 special edition crew, 6 past special editions, including the carver for the first time, individual metal puppets, and free at certain order levels, a new special edition perdita, and a santana...enjoy!!

All the bad stuff about not getting the rulebook in time dissapeared ;) well done wyrd

nice!!