SteampunkCake's mixing bowl

SteampunkCake

One thing that bothers me in these pictures, and that I'm pretty sure you fixed at some point (because of the Mechanical Rider) is the lack of basing. Basing a mini grounds it in reality, and can tie disparately painted armies together. The paintjobs are lovely, and the conversion work reminds me fondly of my own GW days, but in looking at them it feels like something's missing...

Where did you get the mini for that Taelor/Johanna conversion, btw? I'm loving it!

1 hour ago, iamfanboy said:

One thing that bothers me in these pictures, and that I'm pretty sure you fixed at some point (because of the Mechanical Rider) is the lack of basing. Basing a mini grounds it in reality, and can tie disparately painted armies together. The paintjobs are lovely, and the conversion work reminds me fondly of my own GW days, but in looking at them it feels like something's missing...

Where did you get the mini for that Taelor/Johanna conversion, btw? I'm loving it!

@iamfanboy I know, I know. During my "I hate washes" phase, I also went through a "Basing is stupid" phase as well. D= Woe is me.
That conversion is a mixture of Ronin parts, mostly from the kneeling one. Pretty much straightened her leg out and moved her arms to behind her head.
Based on this adorable catastrophe
21311571585_19f6fe24da.jpg
tumblr_mts61xdPFZ1shdfeho1_500.gif