Team GT - 5/6th April - NWGC Stockport

mythicFOX

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month to go now and I'm getting excited! 

Just a reminder that team captains need to wear a hat. Don't make me hand out the hat of shame! There is a prize for the best hat.

A final schedule will be out this weekend and there will be a silly format to play on the Saturday evening. 

If your team hasn't paid yet but is intending to come can you let me know ASAP, and you only have two weeks left to get your entry money paid.

Hey guys - Pete here.  I'm local to NWGC as I live in central Manchester with my girlfriend Anne who's also attending for TMWT along with Connor (Prox).

Connor and I were at Rumble ran by Jimmy last weekend.

Trying to find out if there are any other 'faux players local to have a few bouts with before the event either in NWGC or FB3 in the weeks before this.

Hey guys - Pete here.  I'm local to NWGC as I live in central Manchester with my girlfriend Anne who's also attending for TMWT along with Connor (Prox).

Connor and I were at Rumble ran by Jimmy last weekend.

Trying to find out if there are any other 'faux players local to have a few bouts with before the event either in NWGC or FB3 in the weeks before this.

Generally there are at least 4-6 of us down at the mill every Wed and most Thu, feel free to just give us a poke for a game. We are generally in from 3-9ish. Just ask Darren to point us out.

Scott.