How to loose friends

hypoking

So, played Ophelia at a tournament over the weekend. Got in 4 games. I used Threatening Gun and the Jug Rocket, as did my Young Lacroix, because that is what the crew is supposed to do. Despite the overpowered awesomeness of Ophelia and her upgrades, I did not sweep the tournament. She even died twice!

I won a game against Seamus, a hard fought victory.

I won against Perdita, but that was more luck than anything. It was a 35 stone game so he had a small crew, and we played a Halloween Carver story encounter........and the Carver killed his henchman and two enforcers by turn three. So I won, but there were no bragging rights there!

I lost to Lynch. I got outplayed and I made an early mistake with my schemes. Mistakes were made and lessons were learned but I got to see a Lynch crew in action for the first time-pretty cool!

I then won by concession the last game. We ran out of time and I was in the lead. Things may very well have changed had we played the game out.

Out of all the shooting I did with the Threatinin Gun it only paralyzed 2 models. I only used the so called free action point once, as I had better things to spend my (0) action on.

I used the Jug Rocket teleport on herself twice, and no lie it was handy. But......it also put my Young Lacroix out of range for letting them reload Ophelia and use her guns, and because her Aim High bubble moved with her I had to start randomizing with some of my shooting when I shot into engagements. It also used up her (0) action, preventing the use of other available tricks.

Overall, I think she looks better than she is on paper.

Recieved my rule book on Thursday so have played first couple of games of 2ed didn't,t realise there was a new time limit imposed on commenting on threads that came with 2nd edition. So I take it where not allowed too comment on the gremlin witch any more lol. Without Sarcky comments. Guess should connect wyrd and get them too delete thread and for the record didn't say she was op

Did someone lose some friends by playing Somer with Lenny and the pigapult?

In detail:

- do it like dis! with discarded tome

- whacked Piglet onto pigapult

- sustained pigapult fire with Sh6

Jet, I haven't much M2E experience and I'm wondering if that isn't too cheesy for a friendly tourney...

What do you think about it? O:-)

Did someone lose some friends by playing Somer with Lenny and the pigapult?

In detail:

- do it like dis! with discarded tome

- whacked Piglet onto pigapult

- sustained pigapult fire with Sh6

Jet, I haven't much M2E experience and I'm wondering if that isn't too cheesy for a friendly tourney...

What do you think about it? O:-)

Funny I was thinking about something very similar myself. I dont think it is that cheesy for competitive environs.

Just an update vindication being flamed for being late too party earlier and they went and changed the item I had an issue with nah nah nah! Yea immature I know lol

At the risk of appearing like I care, no one was "flaming" you.

I was genuinely wondering why you felt the need to Necro two threads after a few months to add nothing to the conversations.

But congratulations on the change to whatever it was. Also, I find it interesting that you "asked" for the change here, but then complained in the FAQ thread when they changed cards. Odd.

Just an update vindication being flamed for being late too party earlier and they went and changed the item I had an issue with nah nah nah! Yea immature I know lol

Nobody should be happy that an errata was issued. Nobody should be happy that an errata was ever necessary. Just be content the game is working and move on.

I get that bragging rights are kewl and all but shouting 'I told you so!" is never going to achieve anything more than making yourself look like a giant ass the next time you happen to be on the losing side of an argument.