Card Trading Thread

Manic Mouse

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have Lilith and her crew as well as the Mature Nephilim and the two Young Nephilim and all the upgrades that come from those two boxes. 

I would be looking for the cards that come out of Kaeris' crew box, hopefully with upgrades, and the Hooded Rider card.

PM me if interested.

Would like to try to trade within the U.S. please.

Edited by doombladez

Having finally sorted out my card collection I need the following cards

Toshiro

Yin

Graves

Zoraida (+ upgrades)

Sabertooth Cerberus

Razorspine Rattler.

I have the following cards spare for a good home

Arcanist

Marcus (and all the upgrades from the tooth and claw box), Ironsides (and all the upgrades from the Troubleshooters box) Rasputina (and all the upgrades from the Decembers curse box).

Myranda, Jackolope, mouse, 3* Oxfordian mage, Captain, Wendigo, soustone miner, 2* lareg arachnid,  Gunsmith, Decembers acolyte,  slate ridge mauler, , Cojo, 

Outcast

Jack Daw (and the upgrades from guilty as charged)

Lady Ligera, Montressor, 3* Guilty, Nothing beast,  Convict Gunslinger, 2* Librarian, 2 * rat king.

Neverborn

Pandora (and no shelter upgrades), Dreamer (and Restless dreams upgrades)

2* wicked dolls, 2* stitched together, 2* Insidious madness, Candy, Kade, Poltigiest, 3* Sorrow, Lord Chompybits, 3* Daydream, 3* Alp, Coppelius, 2* Beckoner, Doppleganger.

Gremlin

Gremlin Taxidermist,  Bushwacker,

Guild

Perdita (+ upgrades)

Dashel, 2* Pisteleo de Latigo, 2* Watcher, 2* Guild Hound, 2*Guardian, Hunter, lawyer, 2* Warden, Exocist, 2* Witchling handler

Ressurectionists

Seamus ( + Redchapel upgrades)

Sybelle, Copycat killer, 2*Rotten belle, 2* Student of Visera, 2* Student of Sinew, 2 * student of Steel. Bete Noir, Dead doxy, 2* Drowned, 2* Rogue necromancy, Crooked man, Shikome, 2* Night Terror, 2* Gaki, 2* Flesh Construct, 3 * Ashiguru, Nurse, Sebastian, Zombie Chihuahua.

Ten Thunders

2* Fermented River monk, 2* Komainu, 3* Archer, Samurai (+3 upgrades), monk of Low rver, 2* Katanaka sniper, Dawn serpent, Fuhatsu, 2 * Tengu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In case folks on this thread haven't seen the December Wyrd newsletter:

You can now buy our stat cards from Wargame Vault! Wargame Vault offers a print on demand service, allowing players to purchase individual cards for Malifaux. You can currently buy stat cards from M2E core and Crossroads, including the full Arsenal Decks. There is a minimum order of 10 cards. You can get the full details here.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for the Latigo Posse stat cards and upgrades. I have most of the cards from a Ten Thunders Wave 1 Arsenal deck to trade (everything except the Mie Feng crew stat and upgrade cards), or I can send a paypal payment. I would use Wargame Vault, but I also need the upgrades and they don't seem to have those up yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...