Malifools Campaign of Carnage 19th - 20th July 2014

OldManMyke

Thanks to all the folks who have expressed interest so far, its really humbling to me that you have faith that the event will be rocking :)

If you haven't put your name down so far then please do, don't let the numbers put you off, I have plans afoot that would enable me to increase the amount of players that we can take

Thanks to all the folks who have expressed interest so far, its really humbling to me that you have faith that the event will be rocking :)

If you haven't put your name down so far then please do, don't let the numbers put you off, I have plans afoot that would enable me to increase the amount of players that we can take

Your garden's going to be rocking!

post-10095-13911930861925_thumb.jpg

I'm going to be a massive ***** (now that I've re-discovered that ***** does get asterisked out, I'll be using it a lot in place of rude words which I would never realistically say) and ask to be on the (a) backup list.

4M was too fun to not go, but then I might well not be in the country next July, and I may well not know about whether I'll be in the country or not until April or May of next year. If I am in the country though, and someone pulls out any time up to and including the Saturday morning, count me in (with my tiny tent)!

EDIT: Mike has "plans afoot which may allow more people"... are we looking at "Gazebfaux"?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...