Malifools Campaign of Carnage 19th - 20th July 2014

OldManMyke

So I have now recovered from the madness that was 4M so it must be time to think about next years event

Malifools Campaign of Carnage or #MCC

When - Its going to be held on the 19th-20th July 2014 We will have access to the hall on the Friday night to do set up, sure some pickup games can be arranged as well as well as board games aplenty and a live Malifools recording session.

Where - We will be holding it in the same venue as 4M, the hall just around the corner from my house. Postcode is NR15 2LD if you want to see how far into the wilds of Norfolk you will have to venture. Oh yes thats in the UK for our overseas friends. If you want to grab a flight and come see us though, you will be more than welcome.

Where can I stay - There is a B&B 200 yards from the village hall that has 9 rooms (1 Single, 4 Doubles, 4 Twins) Prices start at £25 a night. You are also welcome to camp in my garden if you have all the relevant equipment. Despite being in Norfolk the B&B has a website at http://www.southnorfolkguesthouse.co.uk/

How many players - We learnt many things from 4M and one of those was table layout. MCC will accomadate a maximum of 32 players.

Whats it all about - Building on the 4M foundations this will be a campaign weekend crossed with a story encounter tournament. Oh and there will of course be a massive list of achievements to complete as well. This year we will be doing random teams (sort of like that mainstay of the Warhammer scene Whoops Apocolypse) rather than factions being grouped together as one of the biggest pains for 4M was balancing the sides.

How do I win - No idea yet, other than getting as many achievements as you can. I do know that table control will be much more important this year so they will factor heavily into the scoring as well.

Special Tables - Again building on 4M we will be increasing the amount of themed tables that we have and making them more important to the event overall. Hopefully we will get more of them painted as well rather than just lots of lasercut terrain.

Crew Design - Due to the random nature of the factions models will be unique per team but not across all teams. Though we might come up with some rules so if a unique dies then he is dead for all. We will be introducing rules for things like capture and ransom as well as Wanted bounties. More details as we flesh it out.

What do I need - You will need yourself, plenty of cash to buy plenty of beers and of course as many models as you have. Painted preferred please. Oh and most importantly an easy going attitude and a good sense of fun. This is the sort of event where things will get made up on the day to keep the sense of fun, no rigid rule sets here.

What's it going to cost - Like 4M this is going to cost you the princely sum of £30 but I shan't collect any money until next year.

If this all sounds like something that you are interested in this then ping me on this thread and I'll add you to the interested list.

Hope to see you there.

Paid

1. Nigel Doherty Matt Cole - Perdita, Sonnia & McMourning (Guild)
  2. Nathan Chenery Graham Bursnell - Ironsides, Kaeris & Yan Lo (10T)
  3. John Wharton - Ramos, Ironsides & Viktoria
  4. Chris King - Ophelia, McCabe (10 Thunders) & Mah Tucket
  5. Aidan Kirk Mark Sheppard - Hamelin, Colette & Nicodem
  6. Scott Porter - Tara (Resser), Yan-Lo (Resser) & McMourning
  7. Dave Chandler - Marcus, Perdita and Seamus
  8. Dave Bartley - Nicodem, McMourning & Seamus
  9. Sam Wood - Ramos, Yan Lo (Resser) & Mei Feng (Arcanist of course, silly question)
  10. Dave Brown - Lady Justice, Viktoria & Lucius (Neverborn)
  11. Mark Pemberton - Ophelia, Perdita & Seamus
  12. Rob Smith - Brewmaster,Wong & Colette
  13. Mark Wright - Nicodem, Seamus, Tara (Outcast)
  14. Greg Piskosz - Lilith, Collodi & Jack Daw
  15. Pete Wright - Rasputina, Ramos & Kirai
  16. Shane McDowell - Sonnia, Hoffman & Lady Justice
  17. Jimmy Balderstone - Perdita, Jackdaw & McCabe (Guild)
  18. Bruno Santos - Perdita, Hoffman & McMourning (Guild)
  19. Matt Spooner Ben Harris - Molly, Leveticus & von Schill
  20. Jake Barlow - Misaki (10T), Yan Lo (Ressers) & McCabe (10T)
  21. Josh Fletcher - von Schill, Collette & Lynch (Neverborn)
  22. Jan Proudly - Wong, Dreamer & Som'er
  23. Stephen Rose - Seamus, Sonnia & Som'er
  24. Chris Rose - von Schill, Perdita & Lilith
  25. Benjamin Crowe - Collodi, Kirai & Seamus
  26. Andy Winton - Dreamer, Lilith & Jacob Lynch (Neverborn)
  27. Cathy Winton - Rasputina, Pandora & Mei Feng (Arcanist)
  28. James Winton -  Lady Justice, Marcus & Ramos
  29. JP Stubbings - Som'er, Ophelia & Wong
  30. Craig Galbraith - Marcus, Ramos and Collette
  31. Stuart Cain - Sonnia, Misaki (10 Thunders) & Tara (Outcast)
  32. Rob W - Rasputina, Lucius (Guild) and Lady Justice
  33. Austin Capewell - Rasputina, Marcus and Sonnia
  34. Ole Larsen - Colette, Pandora & Jakob (Neverborn)
  35. Liz Larsen - Viktoria, Ramos & Rasputina
  36. Mike Hutchinson - Leveticus, Pandora & Zoriada (Gremlins)
  37. Aaron Bailey James - Nicodem, Tara (Resser) & Yan Lo (Resser)
  38. Ben Sime - Mei Feng, Ramos & Marcus
  39. David Hill - Lilith, Jacob & Zoraida (Neverborn)
  40. Joe Wood - Sonnia, von Schill & Kirai

Lee Battrick (Spare Player) - Pandora ,Dreamer & Lynch (Neverborn)

SOLD OUT AGAIN

• Like 1