1.5 Lillith vs Collette

Finnegan

A while ago I bought a friend the Lillith box set as well as the rest of the useful models for a growth crew (Young Nephs, Shaman, Desperate Merc) and Lillith's avatar. I also let him dip into my models whenever he wants. I have most Neverborn models barring Lynch, Sorrows and the Silurid group.

Yesterday I played Collette against him and he got rather soundly trumped, partly due to an unlucky soulstone flip defending against a Mannequin replacement on Lillith.

What would you recommend I advise him to do to have better odds against Collette? Changing crew selection, different in-game tactics, etc...

Firstly there if very little that she can do about Manniquinn replacement if the Colettes flips are good.

I personally find that if you put pressure on colette she doesn't have enough soulstone to do all that she wants to do. That, and makign sure colette can't see you are the only ways to be sure the replacement isn't goign to happen. Kill doves as you can, force colette to use resources as much as possible, and focus on your objectives.

Not knowing crew selection or tactics I can't really suggest alternatives.

Failing that, if you are finding you are winning too easily, don't go for the manniquin replacement trigger and see how you do then. Colette is still a potent threat and challenging master with out the random luck of approx 50% ista-kill trigger.