Fistful 'O Fate - Sunday 1st December - MORE SPACES!!

Joel

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the entrant list, looks like trying to get a painting award if going to be challenging :)

You might well be right - but I'm doing 3 awards (gold silver and bronze) for crews - but will also be doing a couple of other categories, one that will be announced shortly, and a judges choice (not saying on what yet) on the day.

What would everyone feel about having the event spread over more than 1 room? I ask due to the amount of reserves. And a general desire not to disappoint anyone.

Would being in 2 adjoining room cause a problem or atmosphere issue for anyone?

I'd like to hear some thoughts first.

If this is not a problem, I might well be able to add more spaces to this event?

OK, guys, I think I can work it to open this out to more - will DM the reserves first, but whole be able to add more spaces to this event. :)

First post updated: more spaces avaliable.

Rulespack will follow in the first week of October.

Edited by Joel

What would everyone feel about having the event spread over more than 1 room? I ask due to the amount of reserves. And a general desire not to disappoint anyone.

Would being in 2 adjoining room cause a problem or atmosphere issue for anyone?

I'd like to hear some thoughts first.

If this is not a problem, I might well be able to add more spaces to this event?

Just for reference, the Bristol Brawl Warhammer tournament always used to be in 2 rooms and it never caused any issues. In fact, it was one of my favourite events on the calendar for several years.