Nicodem 2.0 Discussion

DeleteAccount

I could never get numbers that high from those two cards, possibly because as soon as I lay out those two upgrades my opponent pretty much ignores the mindless zombies. Is there something I'm missing though? That seems like too many cards to me.

When you use a mindless zombie as a corpse marker and the zombie is sacrificed, it triggers Undertaker and you gain a card. So if you activate Nicodem, summon 3 mindless zombies, then use those zombies to summon better models, you'll get one card each for every zombie you sacrifice.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying you're talking my favourite shovel on Nico?

na...strictly a Morty thing. Love the additional AP. He is the one I might most likely attach corpse bloat to. I should have also mentioned Decaying Aura, I like it on bête. I think I want to try out undertaker on Nico after some of these discussions,

I could never get numbers that high from those two cards, possibly because as soon as I lay out those two upgrades my opponent pretty much ignores the mindless zombies. Is there something I'm missing though? That seems like too many cards to me.

Also if you're triggering on reanimator they are full health and you get 2 cards. Which pads your hand nicely if you dont have the high card needed for another summon for example.

The best use i've found for it though is as a killjoy delivery system. I'll either fly the mindless zombie/corpse marker up with a vulture if its not in a good position. Then i'll maniacal laugh to get the MZ then summon from it. That summon gives me whatever, and i'll pop killjoy out of the mindless zombie and usually give him fast and off he goes to eat their entire crew.

When you use a mindless zombie as a corpse marker and the zombie is sacrificed, it triggers Undertaker and you gain a card. So if you activate Nicodem, summon 3 mindless zombies, then use those zombies to summon better models, you'll get one card each for every zombie you sacrifice.

Also if you're triggering on reanimator they are full health and you get 2 cards. Which pads your hand nicely if you dont have the high card needed for another summon for example.

So it's the interaction I thought it was, that makes me feel better I guess  ;)   I don't think I've gotten 3 to 5 corpse counters to work with on any kind of regular basis.  My normal opponents though have a fear of Nico summoning though that borders on paranoia.