Pullmyfinger Wiki and Malifaux M2E

osoi

• 2 months later...

OK, this thread seems like the place to ask this question:

What if I completely disagree with a wiki entry? The entry on Mah describes her as a selfish melee beast who might buff her crew a bit but is really all about damage while I see her as a melee beater who pushes around enemy models, friendly models and all in all is insanely mobile while causing a giant ruckus of a distraction but isn't really all that much about straight up pure damage (she really doesn't come close to Ophelia and I would rate both Wong and Somer above her when it comes to dealing damage).

Do what I did with Dita: Expand the article, try to keep the original stuff but explain how she is seen in different ways, and add how you play her. Best case: We have an article covering different styles.

You could try to contact the original author and review the article together.

Do what I did with Dita: Expand the article, try to keep the original stuff but explain how she is seen in different ways, and add how you play her. Best case: We have an article covering different styles.

I tried this approach striving to retain as much of the original as possible. It might read a wee bit schizophrenic now, but I think that the article has improved.
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

There isn't a current thread that I know of. 

If its a particular entry you want to suggest fixes to, then you can make a comment on that entry, or even change it yourself. If yuo're worried that it isn't gettign the traffic, saying soemthign in the relevant faction forum is probably quickest. 

Edited by Adran

Okay, I just opened a tracking thread to keep track of what needs done and who's offered to do it: http://wyrd-games.net/community/topic/101030-lets-populate-the-m2e-pullmyfinger-wiki/

Link doesn't work. Is there a current thread to suggest fixes for that Malifaux wiki?

Here's the link to that thread, corrected for the forum migration:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/101030-lets-populate-the-m2e-pullmyfinger-wiki/

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I helped set that one up as I hadn't heard anyone else was moving stuff. I chose Canvas as I'm most familiar with it. I was debating revamping for M3E, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort since we've seen multiple other versions pop-up. I can create a new shell for M3E pretty easily if anyone is interested in updating info, but it would be nice to try and pull all the various versions together so it's truly a one stop shop. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I helped set that one up as I hadn't heard anyone else was moving stuff. I chose Canvas as I'm most familiar with it. I was debating revamping for M3E, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort since we've seen multiple other versions pop-up. I can create a new shell for M3E pretty easily if anyone is interested in updating info, but it would be nice to try and pull all the various versions together so it's truly a one stop shop. 

Yeah, I'm hoping that the various people interested in putting one of these up, get together, and put out a unified one.

Having it split across two or three different platforms just splits the audience.

• 1 month later...
  • Adran unpinned this topic