Tara crew

caen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have and he has actually become my main beater. I find the Desolation Engine more survivable and when he does go down he puts 2 Aboms in my opponents crew to wreck casts and shut down 0s.

I don't own Killjoy, so I haven't tried him much, but he is on my shopping list. Bishop is good at locking down opposing models, but awesome at schemes, with 3 AP and often fast. I usually take Taelor as a secondary beater when I am facing Ressers or a possibly Construct heavy list.

Truth be told, they are all great choices with their own special uses. I'm not sure any of them has any real down side.

I have and he has actually become my main beater. I find the Desolation Engine more survivable and when he does go down he puts 2 Aboms in my opponents crew to wreck casts and shut down 0s.

I don't own Killjoy, so I haven't tried him much, but he is on my shopping list. Bishop is good at locking down opposing models, but awesome at schemes, with 3 AP and often fast. I usually take Taelor as a secondary beater when I am facing Ressers or a possibly Construct heavy list.

Truth be told, they are all great choices with their own special uses. I'm not sure any of them has any real down side.

Has anyone used Desolation Engine with Tara?

For me it seems like it could be either him, Killjoy, Bishop or Taelor as the second hevay hitter.

Actually when Justin asked about the Deso engine with Tara I tried it out. 1st turn dropped the deso engine with fast within 8" of my opponents master, Deso charged and killed the master 1st turn (red joker on first damage flip, then and then three severe damage flips in a row no way that could happen again for me.), and the game went downhill from there.

Has anyone used Desolation Engine with Tara?

For me it seems like it could be either him, Killjoy, Bishop or Taelor as the second hevay hitter.

Actually when Justin asked about the Deso engine with Tara I tried it out. 1st turn dropped the deso engine with fast within 8" of my opponents master, Deso charged and killed the master 1st turn (red joker on first damage flip, then and then three severe damage flips in a row no way that could happen again for me.), and the game went downhill from there.