10T Shrine

96p

Awesome! I've been 35% done with an asain themed table for about a year now... The buildings look very convincing while still being playable. Well done sir.

Those are not done by myself but sets from plastcraft, but there's a lot of work involved getting them on your table. Thx anyway ;)

These look really, really great.

Torri is my favorite piece, but the buildings and cherry trees are also impressive.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

...just noticed the cemetary. I like the headstones but I would probably use some sort of flock on it as well.

Incredible. Very impressive. How are you finding the quality of the Plastcraft pieces?

I was afraid of them beeing to fragile, but that was gone after assembling them. They are a lot of work (no woodwork... just a flat surface that I had to work on to make it look like that) but look great and are still pretty cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys ;)

Yes, these are GW Trees. The Leaves were just sprayed white and brushed with the new drybrush pink.

I fear there are no WIP Shots of the Buildings, but if you tell me what you want to know I might help you out ;)

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Some Pictures of the Table Inlay:

gy1y.jpg

0dfm.jpg

61f1.jpg

c6q3.jpg

jvo7.jpg

0o49.jpg

rf34.jpg

4jen.jpg

ig4e.jpg

7jdz.jpg

56rn.jpg