My summer project

Borri

Hi everybody! I thought I'd share this work in progress. While whiling away the time for Malifaux 2nd Ed, I purchased Puppet Wars and dove in!

It turned out to be a pretty big project. I'll keep adding as I finish it up!

Cheers

David

post-7486-13911930086213_thumb.jpg

post-7486-13911930086836_thumb.jpg

post-7486-13911930087295_thumb.jpg

post-7486-13911930087626_thumb.jpg

post-7486-13911930087937_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Did you do something to seal the string? I have never tried base coating fabric but that is what it looks like in the attachment. Again very nice looking.

I just painted the string. First I sprayed it black which seemed to seal it just fine. Then I put on a dark coat of whatever colour it was going to be and followed up with a drybrush of a lighter colour.

• 1 month later...

wow, I have painted 3.5 puppets so far. I have complete painting ADHD, and jump from project to project. currently on my painting table, i have 10 pink horrors, 9 flamers, 1 puppet death marshall, 3 plaguebearers riding giant flies, 10 plaguebearers, a helldrake, and 5 deathwing terminators. all in various stages of painting.

i just hope someday i finish my set. I will also be stealing your terrain idea there. great work.

Those are awesome! You have done a great job on the whole thing. Painting, basing and the terrain. Truly nailed it!

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Those are awesome! You have done a great job on the whole thing. Painting, basing and the terrain. Truly nailed it!

Thank you everybody for your kind words! It is so nice to have feedback on something that occupied so much time!

I really love this game. My playgroup was fairly sceptical at the beginning but we are converts now. Puppet Wars is a great game to break out, especially if you have three players and only an hour or so.

Regards

David

• 4 weeks later...